This popular recipe was featured in one of our more recent boxes. Apricots are full of nutrition, and promote eye health, skin health and gut health. Full of potassium and other minerals, they are also a great source of fiber. These bars can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week or in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one month.
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 6 people or more
- 1 cup organic, dried apricots
- ½ cup organic dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw, organic almonds
- ¼ cup dried, unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until well-combined.
- Line a deep baking tray or sheet with parchment paper and press the processed mixture into the tray until it forms a large, flat rectangle approximately ½ inch thick.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes until firm.
- Slice into bars / squares. Store and eat as desired.